Sunday, May 3, 2009

Date night

Saturday night the whole family got together and went to watch Trayce's hypnosis show.  There were 16 of us there to support him, and we had all laughed pretty hard - it was a whole lot of fun.
Before the show, Adam and I wanted to go hit up our new favorite spot in Provo.  We usually avoid Utah county, since we are not fans of many places around there, except BYU, of course.  But it doesn't feel like Provo when we go there.  It feels like a swanky little restaurant, which is why we love it. It was a great weekend all around.



We started our night at our new favorite Lounge area, Spark, down in Provo.

Braden and his cute girlfriend Ginny

My mom and I after the show ended at Wiseguys comedy club

Adam and I had such a great time watching Tracy's show

Hunter and his beautiful wife Alina, I love her hair and her scarf (that I just went out and purchased)

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.