Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby Time!

We have not yet told too many people, but I am four months pregnant! We are just as excited as we were surprised. It was not planned, but we welcome change well. We will find out what we are having on Christmas Eve, so Merry Christmas to us! The first couple of months was actually pretty good. I was only sick a couple of times for a couple of weeks. I never missed work and rarely missed school. Now that I'm in my second trimester, I feel great. We are learning a lot about what to expect, which makes us both laugh because we are not yet baby people. But now that it's in front of us, we have been making lots of changes and decisions around the baby. While in Texas we have been house shopping. We will move out to San Antonio while I am 8 months pregnant. Then we will be living there for a year while Adam applies to law school. So lots of changes, all which are great and we are looking forward to all of them. Life just keeps getting more exciting for us and we are having so much fun. I would post of a pregnant picture, but it would no different from when you saw me last, which is fine by me.

7 comments:

Mandee said...

That's SO exciting you guys!! CONGRATS!! What area of San Antonio are you looking in? GOOD LUCK- i'm sure you'll be amazing parents!

Mandee

Candace said...

Congratulations Cheyann! I am so happy for you two! Babies are so much fun! Watching them grow and learn is amazing! I wish you the best of luck! What a great Christmas to find out what you're having! I hope everything is going well with your house hunting, and of course your pregnancy. :)

Jessica said...

I wanted to talk to you about this yesterday...but CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be the cutest mommy! I am so excited for you! Funny how things don't always work out the way WE planned them to. It's awesome to know that someone has a much bigger and much better plan for us than we have for ourselves. Congrats!

Scott and Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I read your blog about the baby food. I know it taste gross, so I have made my kids baby food from organic fruits & veggies. I can get a much better variety & it actually taste good. I know a couple of good baby food books if your interested. Sorry I dont mean to give advice, I know many people do, just want to help out if you are interested. Well good luck on your new and amazing journey of motherhood.

CheyAnn said...

Thanks everyone! And yes Michelle, I would love some ideas on baby food books. Let me know. cheyann.m@gmail.com.

Tiff and Chris said...

How awesome-congrats! Adam I don't know if you know this, but Chris has his real estate license. He's been offering friends and family money back if you buy a house. Shoot him an email if your interested blazer1083@yahoo.com How exciting that y'all are expecting a lil one-yeah!

Aimée Dillon said...

OOO congratulations!!! A baby!! wowee!!! ^_^ I am so excited for you both!! A girl!! You could name her Virginia (Cook)! haha.. CheyAnn, you know what I;m talking about. haha.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.