Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Christmas!

This Christmas season was especially difficult and different this year. But on Christmas Eve it turned into one of the best Christmases we have ever had together. We couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas with our little one. Merry Christmas!!


She NEVER sleeps in our bed, but I guess she was just so excited for Santa, that she woke up at 5:30! So we brought her back to bed with us until we had to get her up at 7:30. It was so much fun to wake up Christmas morning.

Yay, a LAPTOP!

"mmmm....paper"

Having a baby is like having a puppy, she loves to chew on everything, especially SHOES!

I love this face!

The Prestidge clan #1.

The Prestidge clan #2.

Now just bring on the new year!

4 comments:

Heather Boothe said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What great shots you got of Solana! She's so excited about her laptop haha! I absolutle love her surprised face picture! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! Matthew's so excited Adam got an xbox ;)

Erin said...

I absoultely adore the first picture of Solana. So precious!

Carolee said...

Hello! I didn't know you had a baby:) I saw you comment on Candaces blog so I clicked over. You look so good and happy. And your family is adorable. Glad to catch up.

Jessica said...

you have a beautiful little family!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.