Friday, September 30, 2011

The latest

"So what have you guys been up to?" Well let me fill you in the latest.
 Adam does his usual 12 hours of studying at school for almost 6 days straight. Then on Sunday he takes the day off and its family time! So we are pretty lazy around here, like hang out, take naps, and take walks or drives to the beach. Solana usually takes a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and that adds a little "peace" of heaven to our day. But when it's not a lazy Sunday afternoon,  and Adam is back to studying, I am working on my business. I am so excited to have my website designed and up and running. Well it's not public yet......but soon! Here are some other things we have been up to.




This is my second daughter dolly, she goes everywhere with us, and Solana takes care of her. Whatever I do for Solana, Solana does for dolly. I give a bottle to Solana, she gives it to dolly.  It's really pretty funny. Yesterday Solana went a grabbed A LOT of toilet paper to wipe off her dolly's nose (Solana has had a cold) and she was so good to make sure her dolly didn't get a runny nose too. So when Solana lays down, so does her sidekick. You get the point. The things I never knew I would do as a parent... :)



Having fun with danger girl. The faster, higher, and more dangerous the task (stairs, slides, running), Solana is the happiest. 



Do you like??? The turquoise dining room was my latest project, until I hung up the pictures! I am really enjoying the little genealogy wall I did. 


Guess who just turned 16 months!! I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is becoming such a girly girl, one who loves her shoes, jewelry, headbands, and lots of other accessories on her all the time. She loves to play games and read books ALL DAY LONG! She is talking more and more, but we are still trying to translate. But out favorite is when she sings, it's the sweetest most perfect sound in the world—then she squeals and screams in high pitched sound and the sweet moment is over. :)



She keeps us the busiest, but also the happiest. Life is pretty dang good around here. Now all we need is some fall weather, and for my business to take off. Then we can actually make some money, which is always a plus :)

2 comments:

Heather Boothe said...

Look at how much more hair Solana has just since we saw her last! Matthew and I had a laugh yesterday when we remembered how Solana loved to crawl into Pepper's doggie house...we're looking to get rid of it by the way...we can send it to you?? ;) I LOVE your paint job and photo wall! Good work my friend. Last year I use to refer to myself as a 'dental school widow' since Matthew was/is literally studying ALL THE TIME (a necessary evil), I feel your pain!

Scott and Michelle said...

I love the wall! But I am dying to know, is the rug real? I know adam is a hunter and all. It looks great with the wall color, it really stands out.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.