Friday, October 28, 2016

August Highlights: Let School Begin!

August was easy and exciting. End of summer is hard to do, and I hate saying goodbye to my no- schedule free time.  I love the easy days and I love what summer means, but August means back to school and I don't like it one bit.  I really don't my kids getting older, Im excited for them, but its hard to watch each new phase. Solana started 1st grade with Mr. Brown and she loves it so far. She is such great student and we love how much she soaks up each school day.  Ive missed having my biggest helper around though, and I know Boston and Farrah miss her too.  Goodbye summer, see you next year :)


Flying home from a very relaxing trip.



3 months old!



Solana is the photo on top, Farrah on the bottom. Little winners. 





1st day of 1st grade and VERY excited about it. 


Farrah sure does love when Solana comes home from school. 




Friday family movie night! 

We make movie night a big deal. We order pizza, make popcorn, get in her pjs, and snuggle while we watch a movie that we all picked out together.  We stay up late and soak up every moment of this special no-interruptions night. We usually do it about once a month and its our favorite every time.  We love simple family traditions. 








No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.