Thursday, October 29, 2009

Culture Time

Besides being busy with work and school, we are also becoming very cultural in a short time. Adam has been somewhat passively doing the Honors Program at BYU for a while, and he just remembered that a part of that is seeing many plays, foreign films, concerts, etc. So by January we have a certain number of each to cram in.
Last weekend we went to the Opera to see MacBeth, and we really loved the experience. We have been keeping our weekends busy with plays, and so far one foreign film, which I really could have gone my whole life without seeing, even though Adam really liked it. It has been an interesting experience, and we are learning a lot. Plus it has been fun to do something new and see some of Utah before we leave in April. Adam and I both love seeing plays and traveling, so this has just been a great way to do more things that we enjoy.


The Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City
I loved this chair.
We sat in the nose bleed section, but we enjoyed it just the same.

I thought the ceiling and chandelier were beautiful
Leaving happy after the Opera.

1 comment:

Aimée Dillon said...

I love love love that chair!!! I want it!! steal it, i mean, no stealing is bad. Tell them I need it. haha. I bet you all had a blast. I don't think there's anything I like better than an evening of Shakespear. <3

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.