Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Shower, 36 weeks!

I am not sure how I got so blessed to have 3 baby showers!! I have felt so spoiled to have such great friends and family. My sisters threw me a wonderful shower on Saturday. It was great to see all my relatives and friends. The decorations were fabulous, the food was amazing, and all the gifts and cards could not have been more perfect. All of the baby showers I have had have been over-the-top amazing. Thank you everyone for such an incredible shower!!

The card below reads:
Baby
Before you were conceived,
I wanted you.
Before you were born,
I loved you.
Before you were here an hour,
I would die for you.

That's the miracle of life.

Everyone got a potted plant with the sweetest saying attached.
The divine cupcakes
How cute was this idea?! My sister hung up all the clothes I received on this adorable clothes line. I couldn't even get them all in the picture. I loved it!
Precious Addison
Brooke and Addison
While I opened gifts, everyone told their favorite mom story. That was so fun to hear.
My aunt Alicia and her four beautiful daughters. They are all like sisters to me.
I could hang out with Erin all day long, she is just that much fun.
Heather is moving to San Antonio as well, I can't wait for us to hang out all the time.
Beautiful Brittany.
I think I'm pretty well stocked on burp towels.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It was such a fun shower! your sisters did an awesome job. And it was so fun to see you again and get to chat with brooke, brittany, and your mom too.

Scott and Michelle said...

So Fun! Your due date is almost here. I just saw Lisa today and we were talking about how excited we are for you and your new little Family. I wish you guys the best.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.