Monday, April 12, 2010

Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago we did a pregnancy photo shoot with one of my oldest friends, Erin Eichelberger. I was so excited to find her again and then to finally see her. Not only is she a great friend, she is also the funniest person I know and an incredible photographer. The best part of this afternoon was how much we are were laughing. Erin has always made me laugh, and we saw lots of random things and random people while on site at this old run down house. It was a blast and we were happy to document this time in our life. Take a look at her work. (erinephoto.com)
Stay tuned for more to come....
Adam's Thesis Defense.
Graduation, x2.
Baby shower.
Move to San Antonio!!
All in the next 2 weeks!!!!!












7 comments:

Jessica said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Really.

April said...

guys! super cute :)

Who was your photographer?

April said...

dangit. I should have read the blog before I asked who the photographer is. I'm guilty of only looking at pictures on people's blogs.

Candace said...

Beautiful! Is this in Pleasant Grove/American Fork area? If it is it's the same place I had my maternity/family photo shoot too! Super cute! You look so adorable! I can't even stand it! ;) Ok I can.. I love all the pictures! Can't wait for baby!

Tiff and Chris said...

So cute! How exciting that y'all are coming to SA.

Erin said...

I had so much fun with you guys! and I'm so excited to see you again this weekend! why do you have to move right after we recconnect after so long? maybe you could change your mind ? :)

Aimée Dillon said...

those are amazing photos!! The one with Adam having wings and the one where you are in your chair are FABULOUS!!! <3 I miss you guys!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.