Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Special" mom moment # 103,045,489......

Calling myself "Special" is a nice why to describe my "what was I thinking?!" moments as a mother. I wish I could capture all of these moments, but so far this one just made me laugh like no other. 


The logical thoughts usually run through my head such as: "No, she won't be able to reach that." As I'm folding the laundry, then she comes over and tears is apart like it's a black friday sale. Or "No, she can't break it," as she plays with a bowl on the carpet, and magically breaks it. Or "She can't reach the pantry door," then I find her later scaling the pantry wall for some food to feed her dolls. And "She knows she not suppose to do that," as she digs through my purse, and decides to give herself and her dolly a lipgloss makeover. My favorite was when she put all the small glass bowls in the trash can, and me not realizing it till later when they were all missing and the trash had already been picked up. (I thought she was just helping me in the kitchen.)


So today I was again not surprised by my daughter outsmarting me. She loves to help me clean, and after I am done, I let her follow me around with the windex and a paper towel, and she usually pretends to spray the floor (since she can't squeeze the handle) and then pretends to wipe it up. It's pretty cute. 
Well today while I was doing laundry and spraying the clothes, she wanted to help. So I found a little spray bottle and filled it up with water. She grabbed a towel and walked off pretending to spray the clothes. Then I walked into the following:




Well surprise surprise she figured out how to use it!


Then got a little closer to make sure she was working it right.


Then was all confused how she got all wet .

All I have to say....at least I put water in it! 

1 comment:

Heather Boothe said...

hahaha, Solana is such a cutie! I love her curious personality ;) You are the BEST mom..seriously.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.