Monday, November 7, 2011

Monkey see....

Monkey Do!  And monkey she does and then makes her own stuff up too.....lol.


Sundays have been the highlight of our week ever since we moved here. It's our one day together, so we try to get out and soak it up as a family. A couple of weeks ago we headed down to good ol' Colonial 'Burg to walk around. And Solana was the highlight of the party. She has become a copier, and a bad one too. Like you don't realize that you do something until you see her mimic you, then you think "Oh great what else has she seen?" I guess I should have known for awhile when she started to always pretend she was cooking in the kitchen and always follows me around when I clean the house. Hmmm...where did she come up with that?  Here is just a little afternoon where we realized what a monkey we have on our hands.




"Oh I want to do what daddy is doing?"
(I'm pretty sure back in the Colonial days, they didn't think the stocks were as cool as Solana does...)



 hahahahhhhhaaaaaa!! Solana loved sticking her head in the stocks.  She thought it was like a big jungle gym, and when she stuck her head through, there was a large group of Asian tourists who thought she was very funny.  Adam could barely pry her away.


Her new "Oh No!" face just cracks us up, not sure where she got it from......




Not sure why everything her height is a seat to her. Must be a sad world with no where to sit, lol.
(Adam was pretty proud of this picture, which took him quite a bit of effort to get.)

2 comments:

Matthew Boothe said...

Adam should be proud of that last photo... That looks so professional! You'd have a hard time getting a real-life professional "actor baby" to get a shot like that.

KatieB said...

That picture of her head in the stocks is super cute! And the mimicking thing totally rings a bell...Leah picks up on so many of my mannerisms - I don't even realize I'm doing them until I see her do it!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.