Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Open for business!

I am elated to finally have my interior design blog public! Please welcome the newest member of our family:


But before you click the link above, I want to thank everyone who has helped me get to this point. I feel so grateful to finally be able to own my very own business! (Warning.....this may sound like I just won an Oscar.) This has been a long process, and I still can't believe we got it finished. And now it's time to get some clients and publish all my design secrets to the world..... :)

My friend Sarah did an incredible job designing my logo, and I had another great graphic designer, Jackie,  that designed my website. They knew my style and we worked so well together. Thanks ladies!

And of course, Adam had been my biggest support! Whenever I thought it was a waste of time, he was there giving me a pep talk about my dreams. And he was a big part if the designing process. I really couldn't have done it without him. (Now the music has started, that's my cue to end my speech)

I hope you all enjoy following my design blog, and please know that I'm always happy to help my friends and family. So email me design questions and I would love to assist you. Also if you have any topics you would like me to post about, please let me know.  I'm always happy to post some great information that will help with all your design needs.

I guess you could say I just cut the ribbon and opened my doors. Welcome!
Thanks for all your love and support. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So exciting! Good for you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.