Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gigi's second visit (part 2)


For 10 days we stayed pretty busy and some days seemed longer than others with the heat, which was the most intense we've had here.  We had some favorite things that we all got to do together for the first time.  Here is a breakdown of the activities:
Virginia beach (where my mom was attacked by a crab and woke up to a dog licking her face, lol) 
Yorktown beach and colonial Williamsburg (for my birthday)
Charlottesville (home of UVA, and Monticello, which was Thomas Jefferson's home)
A couple of days at the pool
Jamestown
Shopping at JCrew
Surry (to pick blueberries at college run farms)
Richmond
And my cousin Calyn and her roomate Brooke came out from Utah to visit for a couple of days.

We had so much fun, and I was sad that it ended. My mom came and did all the wonderful things that moms do.  Made great food, helped take care of Solana, babysat so we could go on a date, and hung out with us during our lazy summer moments, she always takes such good care of us.  Solana cried pretty hard when we dropped Gigi off at the airport, they were roomates for a week and Solana couldn't have been happier.  

And of course, I wish I had taken more photo's. But I love the ones I have!











No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.