Thursday, March 7, 2013

Little photos

These 2 little ones are my obsession!  I had so much fun doing a little photo shoot of them.  Boston was pretty tired, so he only let me shoot a couple of photos, but Solana could have her picture taken all day long.  We just played and played and I just took pictures all afternoon while Boston slept.  I don't always have such blissful afternoon, so when they happen I really sit down and enjoy them. I look at these photos and think how fast time is going.  I can't believe how old Solana looks and I feel like I just took her baby photos.  I want time to slow down! But I also love watching them grow so much that I don't.  Maybe it's my after baby hormones, but I might cry over these photos :)
Sorry to be so sappy, you know I'm not usually like this. So let's blame it on the hormones :)

And today he is ONE month old!!! 











1 comment:

Brooke said...

CheyAnn - she is looking so much like you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.