Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Favorite People

Hanging out with these peeps has been a blast.  Boston is such an easy baby—he sleeps so well, and is pretty mellow.  He lets his sister smother him to death and she couldn't be any cuter with him. Adam and I have enjoyed all the down time and we have definitely been watching more TV lately. I think we are just trying to soak up all the time we get with each other while the kiddos are sleeping.  But so far the transition from 1 to 2 children has been smooth.  But that does not mean we would add a 3rd, at least not in any hurry.  We like our life just the way it is right now—low key!








I love Valentine's Day! Not because Adam and I do anything, we have never been Valentine's Day people.  But like with most things, they mean more to you when you have kids.  I wrapped up a bag full of presents and goodies for her to open and dressed her up in all the pink and hearts she could imagine. Adam made us Valentine pumpkin pancakes that were delicious (thank you Trader Joe's).
She loved it all.  And for the rest of the day, she would wrap up random gifts and come up to Adam and me and say, "Happy Valentines Day! I got you a present!"  It was so sweet.  I love that she loves giving. 


I know it's blurry, but it's so precious!



Hello after-pregnancy cravings! 
I LOVE snickerdoodles. Well we just love cookies in this house all together.  But I think they are also Solana's favorite.  I had her roll them in the cinnamon and sugar, and kept catching her eating it by the spoonful....Ewe. Then she would say "MMMM.." and try to attempt another bite before I would stop her.  Yeah she was pretty hyper after that. 



This girl LOVES hugs!! 

2 comments:

Aimée Dillon said...

how sweeeeet!!!! your little girl and baby are so precious!!! ^_^

Dansie Diaries said...

I can't get over how cute Boston is! He always looks so happy and content. Oh, and those snickerdoodles looked so good that I went and made a batch as well. I'm still having after-pregnancy cravings too. When will they stop? haha

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.