Monday, July 1, 2013

Another photo source: NYC

I just got some more photos from my sister Brittany from our NYC trip. I love how her photos turned out! So here they are:











NY according to my iPhone:


Solana fell asleep in the van on the way to the hotel from the airport.  She was running a fever and was a little under the weather the entire day - poor girl!


These two litte buddies we re-united and watching the Spurs play in the NBA finals in the hotel.  Adam said it was one of the happiest moments of his life.


The American Girl store was so much fun, but also a little baby crazy! Solana loves her cousin Alec so much!




The view from Adam's office. I was pretty impressed.  (Adam adds that you can't see it in this photo, but on the left a little bit, if you had the full view, there is a pretty good view of central park and all the way up to the George Washington bridge.)


I love that she sleeps with her bitty baby Bella, little twiners.


We got a date night! Well we went down to the lobby of the hotel and had dessert while the kids slept and Gigi packed for her cruise. It was the best date :)


This was our delicious dessert plate.  We got started, but then realized after a few bites that we wanted a picture!








Love my mama!

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.