Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Girl

On Saturday, our good friends Matt and Heather had us over to their place. We went and picked out pumpkins to carve, then made homemade carmel candy apples. We had so much fun, the apples were amazing (thanks Heather) and the carving was fun, too. Adam decided that he wanted a pumpkin big enough to put out daughter in. So he carved some legs holes and after wedging her in there, she was sportin' her new pumpkin outfit! She only lasted about 2 minutes and was not too happy about the whole idea. I mean who really wants to be stuck inside a wet and cold pumpkin with no clothes on?! So after we took some quick pics and felt like horrible parents, Adam resumed his carving and we ate our delicious apples. It was a perfect night, and it's always so much fun to be with great friends, especially ones that don't judge you for putting your child in a pumpkin!








4 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud!!! I love that picture of Solana in the pumpkin! I want to do the same thing! I don't think you guys are bad parents- she'll appreciate those photos one day! :)

Candace said...

Ha ha! That's so cute! I want to do that now! You are not a bad parent for putting her in a pumpkin! It's such a cute picture! And those caramel apples look delicious! How fun!

Aimée Dillon said...

awwww the pumpkin eating you baby is soooo cute ;) kidding, kidding. But seriously, it's adoreable!

I miss you all and hope your family is well.

As for my blog I am trying to make personal stuff more for the aimeesmind, and stuff to share with the world on aimee-thegreat and on my tumblr (link on my blog's links spot)

Scott and Michelle said...

Thats okay. We wont judge you. I put Evan in a pumpkin when he was 4months old for Halloween, so you are not the only one. I think our kids think we are crazy!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.