Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life through a phone

A couple of months ago I actually caught up with the rest of the world and got an iphone! To be honest, Solana figured out how to use it before I could, but still we were both loving it! I can't believe all it does, and all I do is search for apps to make me more efficient! I love all my photos apps, organizing apps, and quick ways to do everything better apps. I can't believe the world we live in now. I don't feel that old, but I totally remember my mom having a cell phone in her car, like attached with a CORD to the car! I remember thinking how great it was to be able to call her while she was out and actually talk to her, I think I was like 8 or so. Then I was recently watching home movies with my sister Brittany and for my 17th birthday I got a PAGER! (hello most pointless invention ever!) And I didn't even get a cell phone until I was in college. Now that much has time has passed and my phone can do everything my brain can, but better! So I haven't even busted out the fancy camera lately and now my life is all on my phone. Here is a recap (via iphone camera apps) of the last few months. 


My first photo on my phone, I was pretty excited!


Valentines day cutie


Learning to dress herself. It's usually a skirt! And we have discovered her favorite colors are orange and yellow!!!



Downtown CW at the fresh market.

Our first painting project. Each day I'm trying to teach her something new. She LOVED painting!!

Adam at his "study spot" in the library. His home away from home......

A day at the zoo!! 

I made pillows!!! 
My friend Sarah taught me how, then she let me borrow her sewing machine, so I went to town.....and I made 10 of them! 

And that is our life these days. 

1 comment:

Katie Briggs said...

First, I'm super impressed that you got out paints with Solana and I'm feeling really guilty that I haven't done it with Leah. I'm dreading the mess, but that's not a good excuse. Second, I LOVE those pillows! I need some cute throw pillows but it remains a "someday" project...and probably will for a very long time. Anyway - yours are very cute. So good job :)

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.