Monday, March 12, 2012

West coast tour

Another Ross family get together!? Sign me up! I hadn't seen my family for 6 months, so we were missing everyone pretty bad. So when we got word that everyone was getting together, we made it happen for us to be there. Sadly Adam could not join us, he was the only one missing! But we had a blast. I regret not taking photos, I think I put my brain a little too much on vacation mode and forgot stuff on a daily basis. SO most of the photos are from Vegas. But I have great memories of staying up late and dancing the night away, staying up late to catch up with my best friend ( I'm pretty sure you left at 4am Terra!)  running around with mom and going crazy with the spray paint at her house, and watching her put together Mr. Potoato head with Solana, and both of them not doing it right, lol! And of course I had a blast at Britt's moving all her furniture around and trying to re-design every aspect of her place. Sometimes I can't keep up with her creativity.  
It was a big success and I'm so glad we made it out west. I love my whole family and every time we get together I am reminded why I love them so much! 

Grandma is in heaven!

Love that little sweet Alec, she is the kindest most tender-hearted little girl ever. 

Solana loves her Addie! When we got home, she had named her babies Brooke and Addie. 

Hunter just makes me laugh. I have the best brothers, but this moment was priceless.  He watched Elmo clips with her for what seemed like an hour! The best part is the pink bubble necklace he is sportin' around his neck. Such a good uncle Hunter!


16 days later, and 6 flights later we were home! Solana was beyond burnt out, she slept for days when we got back home, and it was refreshing to have my happy daughter back. Maybe the next trip will be shorter......

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.