Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ross family photos!

After 4 years, the whole Ross family was finally back together for a couple of days.  It's amazing how fast time flies, and as the family gets bigger it gets harder and harder to get everyone together.  We decided to take some photos to honor such an occasion.  I'm not going to lie, I don't love how they probably because I was 9 months prego and not feeling so slender at the time...lol.  But either way it was fun to capture the event on New Year's Day.

Happy 2013!!!!!!






I took this one, and I'm pretty proud of myself for it looking so good, or maybe I'm just biased because I always think Adam looks great :)






Gigi and her 3 oldest granddaughters.  I just love this photo, all so happy, they LOVE their Grandma! 


The Ross kids. (Can you tell we all had braces from the same orthodontist? lol)
Brooke in the middle (she's the oldest), then Logan (standing next to me, he's 2nd) I'm 3rd,  Brittany is 4th, Hunter is 5th (next to Brittany), then Braden (the youngest) 


The whole gang.  All 17 of us!! Or 18 if you count my belly :)


I'm sure everyone thinks this, but I just love having sisters, they are the best!!


Yeah, it was a tad cold that day...like 20 degrees.  It probably would've been nice to get a few more outdoor photos, but seriously, we were so cold we could only handle being outside for about 30 seconds to snap this shot!

No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.