Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The best of January

January! I think that might be all I have to say about this month. It was basically one long cold countdown to our trip to California. It got cold here…real cold! 


We finally got snow.  Now that we've trudged through it for weeks, I'm pretty over it, but it sure is pretty when it first falls :)


Lots of movie days and hot chocolate.


I can't get enough of her wild moods. Some days its a struggle to get her dressed. Other days I give up and let her dress herself. (She obviously forgot it was in the middle of winter) 


Having so much fun in her engineering class.

Some woman was doing some kind of photo shoot, where she jumped in the air under this sculpture.  So, before long...


Boston on the other hand loves to get dressed. I cracked up when he begged me to put his big blazer on him. But at least he is dressed appropriately. 


Adam and I were in charge of achurch party, and so we thought it would be fun to do karaoke! We and everyone who came had so much fun. 


Solana was lovin' it up on "stage"


And Adam rocked it solo, and I mean rocked it! 


He is all ready for the trip to California!



No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.