Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby B is 2 Months!

I can't believe our little Bos-man is 2 months.  I swear time goes faster with your second sweet kid. He is getting so big and so wiggly!  I love love love how happy and smiley he is, it just makes my day.  Seriously, he is just a smile machine.  Anytime someone enters into his view, it's like he says, "Oh!  I'm just delighted that you're here!"  
At his 2 month check up he weighed 14 1/2 pounds, and he is a whopping 25 inches long (95%). It definitely explained why he is growing out of all his one-sies and is wearing 6 month clothes. I have to buy 2-piece outfits in everything! 
This little man's latest:
-He takes 4 naps a day and eats 8 times a day
-He loves tummy time and scooting along the floor
-He now sleeps 7 hours straight at night, and I can't get over how amazing all that sleep feels.
-He has blue eyes and super white, blonde hair, and we are hoping both are permanent
-He's a people watcher, he just wants to be where the people are and stare
-And he loves to cuddle (my favorite thing!!)

Now if you ask Solana about Boston she will tell you his favorite color is blue and he loves animals, especially horses. 






No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.