Monday, April 29, 2013

Busch Gardens with Brittany!!

My sister Brittany came out to visit!!!! She was only out for 2 days, but I will take whatever I can get.  My only wish, okay well maybe my second wish (the first wishing she could have stayed longer) but my real wish, is that there would have been better weather. We froze, and yes it was only 50 degrees, but it was chilly to us.  It was fun to just hang out at the house, do a little shopping, and spend the afternoon at Busch Gardens. We all froze and I felt like an idiot for not dressing warmer, and the girls probably could have lasted a little longer if it were warmer, but they still lasted a good while. 
The photos look amazing because they were all taken by Brittany and with her camera. I want her camera!! 







Boston was a trooper.  It was cold, so he just stayed bundled in the stroller the whole time.  



I love this beautiful girl.  It's also so fun to see her act and look like Brittany, so I end up feeling like Addie is my little sister instead of my niece. 


How precious is this!? Solana looks up to Addie just like a big sister. She wants to be just like her :)


Zoe is Addie's favorite and now it's Solana's favorite as well. 


Someday we will live by these two...someday!!


What's up with those crazy tongues! Brittany took the best photos of these two dancing during the Sesame Street show. 


So the only reason she wanted to go on this ride is because Addie was going on it.  Solana was actually not even allowed to ride this ride because she did not pass the height requirement.  I tired to tell her she would get scared, but of course, I just let her figure that out. The woman said if Brittany went on the ride, then Solana could on as well.  So high up in the sky they went and Solana sunk lower and lower in her seat.  She did not like it, but I give her points for trying. haha! (her face is awesome!)


No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.