Monday, May 13, 2013

Playoff Season Around Here

(Adam here)
I was working in my office the other day, and Solana was all up in my grill, as usual, so I gave her a pencil and paper to try to keep her distracted with something other than distracting me.  Next thing I know, she's drawn her first unassisted (recognizable) picture - of me!  Notice the nice round head, arms (with fingers), and lovely head of hair.  I feel so flattered.  I was totally impressed.



One of my primary duties as a father is teaching my kids to become fans of the most successful sports franchise of the last 15 freaking years - the team with the highest winning percentage over the last 15 years - the team with the greatest power forward of all time and the winningest player-coach combination of all time - the team that embodies a transcendent celestial form of basketball and sports management - yes, the San Antonio Spurs.
So we're starting early, and I take every chance I can to sap every ounce of Solana's attention span watching Spurs basketball on TV.  Now that the playoffs are here, we are in full Spurs mode, and the kids are getting into it perfectly.  I predict many years of continued fanaticism and completely unbiased recitation of Spurs greatness.
Shoot, just writing about this makes me happy, so if you scroll all the way through the photos, I'll leave you with a link to one of the best Spurs moments ever.  (Sorry Suns fans)







Okay, one more bonus! (Sorry again, Suns fans, haha)


1 comment:

andrew devey said...

Boo. Greatest power-forward every? I'm glad to see the Warriors giving them a challenge.

You have some cute kids. Wish you and CheyAnn the best.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.