Thursday, August 15, 2013

New York (week 2) & Anniversary

The second week is when the real fun started. Once we got all settled and started finding our way around we could get out and just enjoy all the great things the city has to offer! We were told that NYC was much better without kids, and YES they were RIGHT! (Again, love you little guys!)  So we soaked up date nights and went all out for our 5th wedding anniversary (5 years!).  




My new favorite store, C Wonder!!!! We entered there flagship store in Columbus Circle (my new favorite mall) and I thought I walked into my own dream house (well kind of) but bright fun colors, the modern decor and preppy style was enough to get me all giddy.  I started to go so much that I became friends with the girls there (yes I'm embarrassed, but not enough that I stop going).  The highlight for me, practically one of the best compliments I've ever received, is when one of the girls told me I looked like I could be THE C Wonder girl!  Haha!  Must have been because I lit up at everything I saw there.



On our way to church. We checked out the East side and it was too far to walk, so we hopped in a cab. Solana always loves to do this!  Even though she gets to ride in luxury in the stroller, if we're walking too far, she'll ask for a cab!


The ever famous Guggenheim Museum


For our 5th year anniversary, we we out to dinner at Landmarc, it was delicious!!!


This was our view at dinner!



Then we headed up to the top of the 30 Rock building.  It was so fun to see the city at night, it was packed full of tourist, but it was something I had never done in the city before. 






This was a daily busy activity, Squinkies and going to the park.  




This girl is flower obsessed! It is so cute so how much to loves to pick, smell, and buy and then play with fresh flowers.  She is such a girly girl :)



We headed out to Connecticut for a JRLCS pool party.  It was so gorgeous out there, and while we headed out we checked out some possible places to live. It was a fun and very HOT day!


No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.