Monday, August 29, 2016

Sisters are the best, especially when they come to visit

I was so blessed to have both of my sisters come out together. One lives in Utah and the other in California, so it was fun to reunite all in one fun place and with our kids.  Some days were relaxing and others were packed full, and it was a perfect balance. We played at the pool, went on walks, hung out at the house, shopped, ate, and went the Children's Museum.  And it was bliss. I absolutely adore my sisters and they always help me to be a better wife and mother and I love them for the incredible influence they are in my life. And an added bonus to them is their adorable and hilarious daughters who I love and who my kids adore as well.  Family is the best!

 

I love this picture so much :) haha


These 2 cuties are only 2 months apart. And were so hilarious together!



Piper's obsession with babies is the best.  She was so sweet with Farrah. 


Look at those smiles...



























No comments:

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.